The dining table is one of the most important choices when purchasing furniture. Whether or not integrator dinning in the living room, there are several important factors before making the choice
It is not the same as having a room dedicated dining only have to be part of the decor of the room. In the first case, your options of size, style and furniture support table will be higher than in the second.
Do you usually will eat and sup with her? Will it be reserved for occasional use only when you have guests? Will it be a “general purpose” table that will help your children do their homework, you to work occasionally or put into it a puzzle? The choice of material, harder or delicate, and its ease of cleaning and maintenance is important.
– If you are a family of four a table for six easily will accommodate an occasional guest: a friend of your children, your partner or your parents.
– If you are more than six, as usual, to avoid having to open and close the table continuously choose a larger (probably your home will also be higher).
– And if what you have is a small apartment for one or two people, a folding table will make a good role.
Not the same table that is to be constantly used another that is of “display” and has little use.
Hardwoods are very nice but you have to be careful not to scratch them, give them blows up or placing hot things, especially if there are children.
There are wooden tables made with special treatments for intensive use, such as chipboard, plated resistant material. It can also be covered by plates hardwood, that cheapens considerably the face of a single (increasingly scarce) solid wood.
• Roundtables. The roundtables are very usable because, having no corners, if necessary can force some capacity.
They come in all sizes but you can choose a smaller diameter for tight spaces. You can get more jobs if you opt for a extensible.
• square tables. The square table is also suitable for smaller spaces. Its width can not be excessive because it will lose the value of adaptability. The extensible typically double their capacity.
• Rectangular tables. They are the ones that are more fashionable right now. The’ve seen of all sizes and widths and all kinds of designs.
• oval tables. Among the round table and you find the oval rectangular table. Its main feature is that it has rounded edges, which softens, also their appearance.
This is important, especially in the darker wood models and larger. As the round, if necessary you can force the positions of the head, as long as it does not involve a very formal lunch or dinner.
• Extendable wings and tables. Virtually all tables can be extensible, including glass. If your dining room is not very big you can resort to models that reach triple in size.
Tables with wings also serve you for this purpose but are perhaps more suitable for the office or casual decorations.
You must confirm that only accounts with the necessary equipment to open space and to have a minimum of comfort around.
Wood, glass, wrought iron, with marble or combination of materials, dining tables have expanded their designs and some are truly spectacular.
Do not forget you have to consider also the dining chairs you choose and can go or not to match the table.
His style will be combined with the rest of the living and of the house. A good way to unify are colors, upholstery and decoration why you opt to above.
A mirror on the wall on which it is supported, will give light and dynamism. Lighting is also important.
You see, in the dining room there are also many possibilities to make super nice