The interior lighting is an infallible well used to enlarge, soften or create optical effects in the spaces and furniture resource.
Then you have a key to illuminate your house well and learn to use it as another decorative device that also offers many opportunities.
Our biological system is governed by the cycles of sunlight. This is the most important when planning the lighting of the different spaces in your home premise.
Thus, when it is most intense (the light of the morning and noon) will be at the busiest times of day and when it’s soft and warm tones (sunset) your brain will start to be quiet and prepare for bedtime.
These variations are those that have to play in lighting your home playing with overhead lights, spot lights and lights inside the furniture.
In the study areas, whether those of your children or your own work, the lighting is very important.
It is best to lighten the cabinet front or left (right in the case of left-handed). Avoid placing the chair with his back to the window.
Complete the lighting with a table lamp. There are many suitable designed for these areas even with the right intensity for that purpose. Place them, slightly ahead on the table and always on the opposite side with the hand you write (avoid sombrearte the right role in the direction in which you write).
Evita, also, on the table mirrors that reflect the light of the lamp or a window you have behind.
Your living room or lounge is the most important part of the house is the family living space. There are also the furniture certainly use more.
To take advantage of natural light
• Try to put the rest area as close as possible to the main entrance of light whether it is glass, window or terrace.
• Orienta sofas so that light does not shine when you’re sitting or screened with curtains.
For artificial light
• The room must have a more intense, general lighting lamps, according to the meters have the stay, will have more than a light bulb.
• The lamp will also be an essential part of the decoration of the hall element so that, by choosing it, you have to keep in mind both its beauty and fits with other furniture, as if it is appropriate or not to illuminate the living.
• You may have to place floor lamps or table to provide warmth to the different areas, to give an air of intimacy and relaxation.
• You will need a reading lamp beside the sofa or if you have a specific area dedicated to it.
• A special lamp over the dining table, if the living room is large or is separated from it, to see well both food and diners.
• A good idea is to use special switches that allow graduate the intensity of light. There is something for both lamps and for general lighting.
The bedroom is relaxing and restful area so lights should favor this. A less intense warm accurate general lighting, ceiling, and other point on the tables or on the headboard.
His light should allow, at the same time, reading and being warm enough to induce you to sleep. Remember that bright lights in the bedroom can cause insomnia.
Ditto for the baby room or children’s, accented with which you can play with fun and relaxing lights.
In the kitchen, in addition to general ceiling light, we need specific lights in work areas. The most practical way is to place strips or under-cabinet lights. Now, you can opt for the LED, cheaper technology.
Another solution, this to highlight the content of any of your furniture cabinet type is to put these lights in the closet.
As for l bath, as in most of the house, it is advisable to place ceiling lights and other type applies, above the mirrors. Many of the furnishings that bring built-in mirror, inserts also bring enlightenment.
Halogen or LED, cold or warm lights, all are a good choice if you attend especially to your needs and opt for the light you more comfortable regardless of what takes. Like everything in decoration, the last word you have.